A reminder to participants that after reviewing data and taking feedback from participants, the BGRC will be continuing with the field trial block which was trialed during the month of May and June, but only during the Wednesday evening trial session. The Tuesday Field Trial block has been discontinued due to lack of demand.
The field trials on Wednesday’s will proceed as follows:
- Field Trial Block will be the second block in the session (approximately 8pm);
- Field Trial Block will be composed of six trials only (24 dogs, distances subject to demand);
- Trials will be FREE for premium members;
- All other participants (standard members and non-members) will be charged at $5 per dog
The club will also be continuing with the altered booking procedure for trainers with a large number of trials in one session (greater than 6 trials)
- Trainers wishing to conduct more than six trials (the maximum allowed on trialbooker.com) will be required to submit their request prior to the regular booking opening times.
- Requests will be taken via email only at email@example.com and will close at 9:30am on Monday for both Tuesday and Wednesday sessions.
- The Club will allocate trial times to these trainers at its discretion but will endeavour to meet the needs of all parties where possible.
- Large quantity trial requests submitted after the cut-off time will only be accommodated if availability allows.
There will be no changes to normal booking procedure for those participants whose trials do not fall into the above categories. Bookings for trials will continue to open at 10am on Monday for the Tuesday morning session, and 10am Tuesday for the Wednesday evening session.
For further information, contact the club office during business hours on (07) 3862 1744