In conjunction with the Albion Park Harness Racing Club (APHRC), the Brisbane Greyhound Racing Club (BGRC) is pleased to advise stakeholders the new Pacers & Chasers bar and bistro facility will officially open on Monday 9 September 2019.
Pacers & Chasers is proudly presented to stakeholders by both clubs as a new, modern venue and will include the following improvements:
- Brand new bar and kitchen facilities;
- Modern and diverse menu selections for food and beverage, including BGRC membership discounts;
- Renovated bathrooms;
- Brand new carpet and furniture.
In addition to the capital upgrade, Pacers & Chasers will offer friendly customer service from our new food and beverage team as follows:
- Food and Beverage Manager – Mr Alex Hall;
- Bistro Manager – Ms Requel Tamati;
- Head Chef – Mr Adam Routley.
The BGRC looks forward to showcasing the new food and beverage operation with our stakeholders and opening a new chapter at this historic racing facility.
For more information, please contact the Club on (07) 3862 1744.