The Brisbane Greyhound Racing Club (BGRC) acknowledges the Queensland Government advice issued today regarding a 3-day lockdown for the Greater Brisbane area commencing Monday 29 March at 5:00pm until Thursday 1 April at 5:00pm.
The Club advises all scheduled race meetings and trial sessions during the advised 3-day Greater Brisbane lockdown will proceed but will be closed to the public.
Please be advised of new guidelines for race meetings and trial sessions being conducted during the advised Greater Brisbane lockdown period as follows.
- Essential workers only will be permitted entry
- Entry will not be permitted to owners, members, or the general public who do not have an essential purpose at the race meeting or trial session.
- Health checks and personal protective equipment
- All essential workers will be required to undertake a temperature test upon arrival to the Club and be required to wear a face mask when on the premises.
- Masks will be available at the Club entry point or main office.
- Club services
- Takeaway food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at Pacers & Chasers.
- All takeaway food must be consumed outside of the bistro area e.g., grandstand and outside surrounds.
- All F&B purchases will be via debit/credit card only, no cash will be accepted.
- Tote services will be closed.
- The Club office will be closed on Tuesday 30 March 2021. Trial bookings for Wednesday 31 March will be online only and available through trialbooker.com at the usual time (10:00am Tuesday 30 March).
- Easter Thursday Racing and Entertainment – 1 April 2021
- The Queensland Government has advised they will review the Greater Brisbane lockdown parameters on Wednesday 31 March 2021.
- In the event the Queensland Government ends the lockdown at 5:00pm on Thursday 1 April 2021, the Club will open its doors to the public for our Easter Thursday race meeting.
- Unfortunately, all scheduled entertainment trackside for our Easter Thursday race meeting has been cancelled.
For any licensee travelling across the New South Wales/Queensland border into the Greater Brisbane area as an essential worker, you will be required to fill out an entry declaration form.
The link to the entry declaration form for NSW participants can be found here: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/complete-nsw-entry-declaration-queensland
For any further information, please contact us on (07) 3862 1744 or submit your query through our website brisgreys.com.