As part of the Brisbane Greyhound Racing Club’s commitment to improving customer service and to deal with the recent influx of trial bookings and requests for field trials over both sessions, the Club will implement some changes to the trial and booking procedure. The following changes will commence on a trial basis from Monday April 29 until the end of May 2019, unless otherwise advised.
Major changes will be as follows:
- One block in each session will be set aside for field trials.
- Field Trial Blocks will be 9:00am-9:30am on Tuesdays and the second block on Wednesdays (approximately 8pm);
- Field Trial Blocks will be composed of six trials only (24 dogs, distances subject to demand);
- Trainers will only be permitted a maximum of two dogs in these blocks;
- Trials will be FREE for premium members;
- All other participants (standard members and non-members) will be charged at $5 per dog.
- The procedure for trainers with large numbers of trials will be changed to help better manage the organisation and flow of trial sessions for all participants.
- Trainers wishing to conduct more than six trials (the maximum allowed on trialbooker.com) will be required to submit their request prior to the regular booking opening times.
- Requests will be taken via email only at email@example.com and will close at 9:30am on Monday for both Tuesday and Wednesday sessions.
- The Club will allocate trial times to these trainers at its discretion but will endeavour to meet the needs of all parties where possible.
- Large quantity trial requests submitted after the cut-off time will only be accommodated if availability allows.
There will be no changes to normal booking procedure for those participants whose trials do not fall into the above categories. Bookings for trials will continue to open at 10am on Monday for the Tuesday morning session, and 10am Tuesday for the Wednesday evening session.
For further information, contact the club office during business hours on (07) 3862 1744