Due to increased demand for public trials at the BGRC, from Monday 13 July 2020 the club will be removing the facility to book large quantities of trials via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Monday 13 July 2020 the procedure to book will be:
- By account on trialbooker.com
- By phone on 3862 1744.
- Booking opening times will remain the same, 10am the day prior to the session
- Individual trainers will now be able to book a maximum of eight trials via trialbooker.com (increased from six)
To create a TrialBooker account: CLICK HERE
For frequently asked questions and information about TrialBooker: CLICK HERE
Further to this, the racing trainers block (first block on Wednesday evening) will be reinstated from the session on Wednesday 15 July 2020.
The rules for the racing trainer block will be as follows:
- Bookings will only be taken via phone.
- Maximum of two trials per trainer
- Maximum of two kennels per trainer (if space permits)
- First come first served and trainers are encouraged to book as early as possible from 10am Tuesday
For further information, contact the club during business hours on (07) 3862 1744.