Following the announcement from the Queensland Government ending the Greater Brisbane lockdown at 12 noon today, the Brisbane Greyhound Racing Club (BGRC) welcomes patrons back to the Club for tonight’s race meeting from 5:00pm.
In line with the Queensland Government’s advice, a number of temporary safety measures will be in place at our venue for the next 14 days as follows.
- Pacers & Chasers Bar and Bistro
- All patrons attending the Club will be required to sign in using the Check In Qld application by scanning the QR code (alternative measures in place for those without a smart phone).
- Bar and Bistro facilities will be open at all race meetings for seated eating and drinking only.
- A one person per 2 square metre rule to be enforced in the bistro area.
- Masks will be required be worn inside the bistro area except when seated consuming food or beverage.
- Tote facilities for wagering will be available.
- Cash payments for all purchases will be accepted.
- Essential Racing Personnel
- All essential racing personnel will be required to undertake a temperature test upon arrival to the Club and will be required to wear a face mask when indoors, in core racing areas, or when social distancing of 1.5 metres cannot be maintained.
- Masks will be available at the Club entry point or main office.
- Core Racing Areas
- Only essential racing personnel will be permitted into Core Racing Areas of the venue, which will be clearly signed.
- Owners, members or the general public must refrain from entering these areas until otherwise advised.
For any further information, please contact the Club office on 3862 1744.