The BGRC is currently permitted to trade under Stage 2 of the Racing Queensland Industry COVID Safe Plan, which requires ensuring there is minimised risk of contact between patrons and essential stakeholders.
Please be advised of availability and booking information for essential stakeholders and patrons on Brisbane Cup night July 2.
CORE RACING AREA – ESSENTIAL STAKEHOLDERS
This area is designated for persons who are required to attend the race meeting to carry out duties – trainers, licensed attendants, Club staff, racing officials and essential contractors.
Please note this does not include owners or Club members.
- Inside dining will be available for 46 essential stakeholders
- Pre bookings can be made from 12 noon on Wednesday July 1 by calling the Club office on 3862 1744
- All dine in areas will be table service, including beverages
- Takeaway meals will also be available for essential stakeholders and must be consumed in the signed grandstand areas
This area is designated for members of the general public who are not essential to the conduct of the race meeting and includes owners and Club members.
- Limited general admission tickets will be available for patrons to attend in the grandstand area (outside)
- Pre bookings for general admission tickets will be available from 12 noon on Monday June 29 through the Club’s website – brisgreys.com
- Patrons can purchase take away meals and non-alcoholic beverages from a designated area
For any further information, please contact the Club office on 3862 1744 or email email@example.com