The Queensland Government has today advised eased restrictions will be in place for Greater Brisbane from 6:00pm on January 11 until 1:00am on January 22.
The BGRC advises from 6:00pm on Monday January 11, the Club will be open to the public with the following health advice and trading restrictions in place until 1:00am on January 22.
- Health checks and personal protective equipment
- All essential workers (licenced participants, staff, contractors) will be required to undertake a temperature test upon arrival to the Club.
- All persons must carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave home unless you have a lawful reason not to.
- All persons must wear a mask in indoor spaces e.g., kennelling area, bistro.
- Licensees are required to wear face masks whilst undertaking all official duties when outside e.g., handling or catching greyhounds.
- In line with Queensland Government advice, the Club recommends all persons wear a mask when outdoors if you are unable to stay more than 1.5m distance from other people.
- Venue Restrictions
- One person per 4 square metres on the Club premises in all indoor areas (until further advised).
- One person per 2 square metres on the Club premises in all outdoor areas.
- The Pacers & Chasers Bistro will be open for seated eating and drinking only, no standing allowed.
- Club Services
- All standard services will be operational during the period of eased restrictions.
- Cash will be accepted for all purchases at the Club (excluding public trial payments).
For any further information, please contact us on (07) 3862 1744 or email email@example.com.