The Brisbane Greyhound Racing Club (BGRC) wishes to update all stakeholders on clear guidelines for race meetings being conducted during the Greater Brisbane lockdown period as follows.
- Essential workers only will be permitted entry
- Entry will not be permitted to owners, members, or the general public who do not have an essential purpose at the race meeting
- Health checks and personal protective equipment
- All essential workers will be required to undertake a temperature test upon arrival to the Club and be required to wear a face mask when on the premises
- Masks will be available at the Club entry point or main office
- Essential workers will be personally responsible for wearing a mask when travelling to/from their residence to the Club
- Club services
- Takeaway food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at Pacers & Chasers
- All F&B purchases will be via debit/credit card only, no cash will be accepted.
- Tote services will be closed
For any further information, please contact us on (07) 3862 1744 or submit your query through our website brisgreys.com.