The Brisbane Greyhound Racing Club (BGRC) acknowledges the Queensland Government advice issued today regarding a 3-day lockdown for South East Queensland commencing Tuesday 29 June at 6:00pm until Friday 2 July at 6:00pm.
The Club advises all scheduled race meetings and trial sessions during the advised 3-day lockdown will proceed but will be closed to the public.
Please be advised of new guidelines for race meetings and trial sessions being conducted during the advised South East Queensland lockdown period as follows.
- Essential workers only will be permitted entry
- Entry will not be permitted to owners, members, or the general public who do not have an essential purpose at the race meeting or trial session.
- Health checks and personal protective equipment
- All essential workers will be required to undertake a temperature test upon arrival to the Club and be required to wear a face mask when on the premises.
- Masks will be available at the Club entry point or main office.
- Club services
- Takeaway food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at Pacers & Chasers.
- All takeaway food must be consumed outside of the bistro area e.g., grandstand and outside surrounds.
- All F&B purchases will be via debit/credit card only, no cash will be accepted.
- Tote services will be closed.
- The Club office will be closed on Friday 2 July 2021.
As 2021 SKY Racing Brisbane Cup and TAB Queensland Cup night is scheduled on Thursday 8 July, the Club will decide on the status of this event as more information becomes available on Friday 2 July.
For any further information, please contact the Club on (07) 3862 1744 or email email@example.com.